Σάββατο 9 Απριλίου 2011

First impressions flying Clod in new PC # v.1.0.13954

Well, yesterday I got my new PC, which is quite good.
It has an Intel i-2500k cpu, an ASUS ATI HD6850 gpu, 6gb of kingston ram pc1600 and an SSD disk.
It's not the "best", but it definetely should be able to play all current games in highest quality.

So, I installed Clod with new patch (1.0.13954) and said to myself "let's try it first in medium settings and then in higher". And so I did.
I ran a couple of single missions, one over sea/land and another with dogfight over sea and here is what I got.
Flying alone over sea is nice. It is smooth, no real problems.
Flying over land it's still not a good idea, as you get stutters.
Being close to other planes is a no-option, as there are stutters again.

So, all we get is that game is still unplayable even in brand new decent systems.

Ilya and the rest of the team has really a lot more job to do in order to offer the game as it should be...

Ilya and team trying to complete Clod

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: